Today is the Gay Pride Day, a day to honor all the efforts done by activist to get equal rights for LGTB people. The battle started at the Stonewall riots in 1969. To celebrate this historic moment there are parades all over the world mainly because there are still rights that need to be conquered. But you can fight for your rights and party at the same time. That’s why the Gay Pride Parades are such huge parties everywhere.
Let’s take a look at the Gay Pride Parades of some of Equity Point Hostels locations:
- Barcelona: Pride Barcelona, from the 20th to the 30th of June
- Madrid: Mado Madrid Orgullo, from the 3rd to the 7th of July
- London: Pride in London, from the 28th of June to the 13th of July
- Lisbon: Arraial Pride, 6th of July
- Prague: Prague Pride, from the 13th to the 19th of August
- New York: NYC Pride, from the 28th to the 30th of June