If you’ve decided to stay with us at Equity Point London Hostel for Halloween there are a lot of interesting parties and events to have the most terrifying Halloween of your life. Here is our top five of the most scaring Halloween parties:
- Alice Cooper Halloween Night To Fear: A special Halloween madness sang by Alice Cooper and friends. The Roundhouse, 31 October- 1 November.
- Pumpkin Festival: A garden filled with pumpkins with lots of activities. Osterley Park, 30-31 October.
- London Eye: Attend the vampire academy for kids or have fun with adults at the spooky twilight flights with bloody Marys. Unitl 31 October, London Eye.
- London Dungeon: Live London’s most blood-curdling history with actors and scaring attractions. The London Dungeon, Every day.
- Torture Garden Halloween Ball: The most radical performance of burlesque cabaret in a fetish and body art club. 30 October, Debut London.
If you find our proposals not scary enough, you can ask for more information about the parties in the city to the staff at our hostel in London.
Photo | Teo