For us travelling is a way of life and as we don’t want the summer spirit to finish. We are going to give away 3 two night stays for 2 in our hostels.
What do you have to do?
Only help us to get to know you a bit better.
This competition is open to all our Facebook fans, and will take place from 1st of August to September 30th 2010, at 00:00 hours.
You can win three stays for two people at our hostels in Barcelona, London or Gerona.
Wondering how to participate?
We want to create a “Smart traveller guide” and, for sure, you are the one who know more about this.
And what makes a traveller a smart traveller?
- Experiences: Tell us your funniest adventure in a hostel.
- Negotiation skills: How do you manage to travel on a budget? How do you find the best deals on the Internet?
- Little “secrets”: Some people doubt it, but we know that it is possible to enjoy exciting cities such us London, Barcelona or Madrid without spending tons of money. Which are your secret tips to do so?
Send your story to firstname.lastname@example.org with your Facebook username. We will share it in our Facebook Page and the three stories with more likes and comments will be the winners. Each Like and each comment counts as one vote.
Do you want some extra votes? If you have a blog and you publish your story there, saying that you are taking part of our competition, you will have 10 extra votes (please, send us a link to your blog when submitting the story).
The small print, big:
- Stays are two nights for 2 people (only sleeping) and depending on availability at the hostel.
- Stay has to be taken before 31/03/11.
- You need to be a member of our Facebook page or our Twitter follower in order to enter the competition.
- Prizes will be for the three stories with the most votes. The author of the winning story will choose publically on Facebook their desired destination ( hostel stays in Barcelona, Gerona or London) the author of the story with the second best result will do the same and so on. They will be able to choose between (Gerona, Barcelona or London).
- Participants transfer to Equity Point S.L. the rights to reproducte the conten created for the competition in all kind of communications: blog, website, newsletter, social media pages etc.
- In the event of a tie in the popular voting the winner will be the one with more comments.
- Winners will be contacted via their Facebook profile and their names will be published in Equity Point’s Facebook main page.
- Equity Point will not use the participant personal data, including the email address that is merely the way to enter the competition .
Picture by Visualpanic.